5. She’s turning 90 years old soon and daily uses a computer, an IPad, and a smart phone.
4. She uses Facebook to keep up with all her children, grand-children, great grandchildren, grand-nieces (me), and even my children and grandchildren (and remembers all of their names).
3. She Skypes with me when I’m living or traveling halfway around the world in a different time zone.
2. She buys and reads E-books (including mine) and tells all her friends about them.
1. She gets on WordPress and comments on my blogs.
There is NO WAY your 90-year-old relatives are cooler than that … but IF they are, please leave a comment and tell me why!
(Note: In the photo above, the girl on the far right is my great-grandmother– the mother of my great aunt.)
Click on one of the images of books below to learn about each book!